RHIN 2000VA/1400W (new from overstock, end series, not used, new batteries) with double battery unit for extended operation time.
Cost-effective On line Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) series for IT and telecom applications
The Rhin is an on line UPS which continuously regulates the power supply using On Line double conversion technology, removing distortions to provide clean, safe and more efficient energy.
It is available in 2kVA* power output and can be installed in either a tower or rack configuration
(rack rail kit required), providing a compact, versatile solution.
The Rhin UPS monitoring software is easy to install and straight-forward to use.
It clearly indicates input/output voltage, battery load capacity and the current load supported in real time.
It also enables remote control monitoring of the UPS via a network connection and offers seven different alarms for added security.
* Please note that the 2kVA modules have no internal battery and require at least 1 battery module,
This UPS has a double battery module for extension of the autonomy (double time).
The purpose of this device is to provide the load with controlled power for each load en input supply condition. The power provided by the UPS will be protected from all variations in voltage and network frequency by supplying electrical power to the load in a stable, controlled and disturbance-free manner
Comes with new batteries (in total 12 pieces of 12V/7,2 Ah), tested and ready to use, first hand.
• Data centres
• Industrial market
• Domestic use
General technical features
• True on-line UPS - continuous 230v
• Switching time 0 ms (intstantaneous transition from normal operation in emergency and vice versa)
• Available in 2kVA with two battery modules
• Each battery modules contains 6 batteries 12V/7,2Ah instead of the original 12V/7Ah
• 2U rack / tower for each module (in total 6U)
• Battery autonomy at full load: with extended double battery module run time in between 10
and 20 minutes (normal with only one battery module run time in between 5 and 10 minutes)
• 6 IEC sockets
• SNMP web management
Advantages of the product
• ON-LINE technology
• Microprocessor control
• Power: 2 kVA
• 6 IEC sockets
• Output wave form: pure Sinewave (Pulse Width Modulation control)
• Visual alarms (leds) & audible in the case of mains failure, battery fault, overload
• PFC: Power factor corrector 0,95
• Reduced harmonic distortion
• Wide input voltage range
• Protected against overloads en short circuits
• Leds for battery load status, inverter, mains, back-up mode, battery fault
• RS232 communication port & monitoring software
• 5 to 10 min autonomy at full load (for 1 battery unit, depending on the aging of the battery)
• Automatic by-pass
• SNMP Adapter optional/RS232 Ethernet converter
• Rack Convertible (19 inch 2U)
• With the 2U horse the units can be placed in a stand alone tower configuration
• Control panel can be turned over 90 degrees in case of tower configuration
Packing list ( 13 kg + 2 x 21 kg)
• UPS mainframe
• First battery module ( 6 x 12V/7,2Ah)
• Extra battery module ( 6 x 12V/7,2Ah)
• Operation manual
• CD UPSILON software
• 2x IEC output cord
• 1 male IEC input cord
• Serial RS 232 cable
• 2U horse /module (tower configuration)
Seller assumes all responsibility for this description. Auctelia does not act as representative for this sale.
List of items