Complete bottling line (Washing, bottling, pasteurization, stapling, labeling, conveyor belt aferent approx 300 ML.):
The complete line had a capacity of 20.000 bottles/hour (0.5L Glass Bottles)
The line is composed from:
- ROMEX - bottle picker from the shuttle (3x20 Bottles once) 20.000 Bottles/ hour. Year 2000. (0.5L Glass Bottles) unloading
- Krones Lavatec KES K. Washing machine for 0.5L glass bottle. Year 2001. Maximum capacity 24.000 Bottles/hour.
- Monobloc Filling and Stapling Tehnofrig Cluj. Maximum Capacity 20.000bottels/hour Year 2001, also includes caps elevator and vidpa pump. with 60 head's once.
- Tunnel Pasteurizer: AMM International , year 2000, max capacity 20.000 bottles/hour. On two levels (capacity per level 10,000 / h). Stainless steel mesh floor. it also includes a disinfection plant to prevent microorganisms. The maximum capacity is 20,000 bottles per hour.
- Krones Prontomatic labeling bottles. Year 2001, Capacity 20.000 bottles per hour. Labels Front + Back + neck and front + back + aluminum foil.
- ROMIN bottle picker and shuttle filling. (3x20 Bottles once) 20.000 Bottles/ hour. Year 2000. (0.5L Glass Bottles) loading
- The line is also provided with a separate route for transporting beer shuttles and also a beer shuttle washing machine.
- Related conveyor belts for bottles with a total surface area of approximately 300-350 ML. provided with bottle lubrication system.
- The whole line is made of high quality stainless steel. All equipment and accessories are also made of stainless steel.
- The whole line is distributed over a total area of 1000SQM
We prefer to sell the complete line with all the equipment because it would be a shame to sell it in pieces. Also, the purchase of the line will include some equipment for bottling and packaging of plastic bottles, some functional and others non-functional. And we have a few people interested in purchasing the complete line.
The bottling line has been used since 2002 when it was inaugurated until 2005 when the factory was closed.
- stainless steel filters.
1 x stainless steel filter with stainless steel plates and kieselguhr plates
1 x sterilizing stainless steel filter with sterile cardboard plates.
Both filters were connected in series. Year of manufacture 1999, Manufacturer: FILTROX-WERK AG
- steam boiler 89 MQ, 11,76bar, 7340Liters, 190 degrees Celsius, Year 2001 Tecnotermica Italia.
Seller assumes all responsibility for this description. Auctelia does not act as representative for this sale.
List of items